Wednesday 11 May 2011

Rogue Trader conversion


Just finished up a 'Privateer Godwin' from Hasslefree Miniatures, which following a headswap with a plastic Space Wolves Wolf Scout is a Rogue Trader. I hid the neck join using the smallest eagle from the Forge World Imperial Eagles etched brass set, and overall I'm pretty pleased with him! I'm currently working up a retinue of odd characters, including several from Reaper's Chronoscope line, so hopefully they'll make an appearance in a battle report soon.

4 comments:

  1. I like him, he looks regal and rogue all at the same time! Nice paint job too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The conversion and the painting are superb. It's a great mix of sharp and soft, and the tattoo and fabrics really stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great conversion, and there was me thinking you wouldn't cut up that mini...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job. When I first saw the model, I thought he'd make a good trader.

    ReplyDelete