Friday 27 August 2010

Some random pics of an old game

Delving into my cogitation engine's archive stack I found some pics of a game I played with my girlfriend over a year ago, and thought I'd share them. As the game was set at night (it was basically two rival gangs of smugglers launching a simultaneous raid on a customs station) I filtered the pics to make them look like night vision shots. I don't recall much of the story line or even who won (though I doubt it was me!) but here they are anyway, in case they're of interest.

















3 comments:

  1. Thats awesome, I was actually thinking the other day we shoudl do a raid at night and have rules for autosenses, infra vision and good old torches from the old RT rules.

    Great pics mate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry, I have to ask: who made the naked lady mini? Looks like something by Hasslefree...

    ReplyDelete